We are a gym that is community focused. The way in which we all become friends, and a support network develops, cannot be explained here in words... you have to experience it. We teach you how to do new and often technical movements safely. Our programs are programmed in house thoughtfully and intelligently for you. This environment is a unique combination of physical and mental development that is hard to find elsewhere. The costs below are the costs of investing in true physical performance, good health, new knowledge, reduced injury potential, and a supportive network of friends.
All prices quoted in Canadian funds. We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash and E-transfers.
FOUNDATIONS #1 is free when completed as part of the group. The remaining 6 group sessions are $190 + tax.
• Teen (13-17) Foundations passes are $155 (tax included) and cover the 7 foundations classes and then regular adult CrossFit classes for the remainder of the month (from the date of the first foundations)
• Foundations can also be completed as 6 private or semi private sessions:
• 1 person $70/session, 2 people $60/session, 3 people $50/session
• Contact us to schedule privates and for more pricing details for private groups.
• Foundations group make-up sessions for those who miss a scheduled class (prices do not include tax):
• 1 athlete: $50/hour each
• 2 athletes: $40/hour each
• 3 athletes: $30/hour each
• 1 Month Unlimited: $176.19 + GST = $185
• 1 Month 3 days/week: $147.62 + GST = $155
• 10 time pass (6 month exp): $161.90 + GST = $170.00
• 3 Months: $500.00 + GST = $525.00
• 6 Months: $942.86 + GST = $990
• 1 Month Teen (13-18) Pass (for regular CrossFit classes): $147.62 + GST = $155 (includes Foundations)
• CrossFit Kids/Teen Lifters: These are semestered programs and vary in length. Contact us for info!
• Visiting CrossFitters: $15.00 + tax or buy a shirt!
*** Passes can be set up to "autorenew" to your CC
*** All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and only 1 month Unlimited passes can be put on hold for time away from Squamish