Tanya and Slater and Sunwolf are hosting a dinner at Sunwolf August 30th.
“It is called “Wild at the Wolf” and is hosted by their friends Julie and Nick. Nick’s the chef at Nita Lake Lodge, he’s world class.
Its a 7 course meal for $95 each. That INCLUDES tax and tip!! So, its a smoking deal and awesome food.
* Nita Lake Lodge Charcuterie
* Seaweed Cured Trout, Charred beetroot foam, Sea Salt, Elaho River Stone
* Line Caught Ahi Tuna, Sidestrip Prawns, BC Octopus, Samphire, Citrus and Huckleberry vinaigrette
* Terrine of Game Bird in Fraser Valley Bacon, Braised Apricots, Whistler Grapefruit Lager, Spruce tip Oil, Sourdough Sauce
* Gentle Confit of Wild Boar Shoulder, Queen Charlotte Island Dungeness Crab, Textures of Sunchoke, Pine Mushrooms and Smoked cherry tomatoes
* BC Saskatoon Berries, Lillooet Honey and Hazelnuts, Lemon & Spice
* Wild Ginger and Orange Chocolate S’mores
Check out the Facebook page here that contains the contact info for buying tickets: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=251657764855284
or call 604-907-3544 or email email@example.com”