* The workouts run Friday evening starting at 6pm, and then Saturday/Sunday 8am to 5pm with teams in the mornings and individuals in the afternoons.
* Brad is competing as an individual and also we are excited to say that representing CFS we have Team Socially Awkward (they actually named themselves that and we didn’t argue): Tonya, Ellen, Pat and Fraser. They are going to have a wicked time. And as Jayde put it “Pat is going to PR all sorts of $%*# this weekend!”
* If you get a chance they would all love to have your support at the Oval. Friday is free admission, Saturday and Sunday are each $15 or you can get a weekend pass for $25. Tickets are available here!
* This is the first year that this event has been on the Mainland so take advantage of the ferry free commute and support our athletes. It’s a super spectator friendly event 🙂
* Parking is $1 per hour and there is vendor food and beer onsite.
* Back at the ranch all classes are on as per usual, except for the CrossFit Kids Minis which have been moved to this Thursday.
These events are so so fun.