Most of you know that we are heading out of town first thing Tuesday morning and will be back on the 18th. We just thought we would give you a quick run down of what is happening around the gym over the next two weeks.
* This Easter Monday the classes are at 7am, 8am, 9am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm and 6:30pm
* The CrossFit Teen class starts up again after Spring Break on Tuesday and is back to the normal Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday schedule.
* CrossFit Kids Minis and Monster Minis start their spring semester on Thursday the 9th. They are taking over the gym from 4:45-6pm and we are reserving the gym 100% for them so if you are coming to Open Gym moving forward please don’t show up before 6pm.
* All regular classes while we are gone are being covered by Jayde, Slater, Mike and Ellen. They are running the show so please happily do as they say 🙂 If you need us for anything urgently administrative you can contact us at email@example.com. If you need to contact a coach directly use their email (“name”@crossfitsquamish.ca).
* On Friday, April 17th there will only be evening classes based on coaching availability that day and a Lululemon photoshoot at the gym that morning. We promise to make the oversized evening classes worth your attendance 😉 . Afternoon people, please be nice to the morning people who will be invading your class times!
* The next Foundations starts on Sunday the 19th.
* It’s time for our semi-annual request that you please sign in and out of classes diligently (especially the morning ones!!). With the availability of the class schedule on the app their should be no reason other than…. we none that we can think of actually… to no-show for a class you are signed in for.
Have a great couple of weeks if we don’t see you before then!
Heather & Jesse