We do our best to pay attention to seasonal trends and make sure that classes are being used efficiently. With people away on vacations etc. during the summer we want to be efficient with class numbers and coaching times. We also know that you all (and us too) are creatures of habit and that changes to routine can be unsettling. Like any good change, we’ll adjust and be ok 🙂 We did our best to run some changes by most of you that use the classes being changed. Let us know if you have any major concerns that become a restriction to you training at all.
1. Over the last two summers we noticed a trend away from the later morning classes and so combined the last two into an 8:15am only. Though it worked for numbers it was a hair too early for a few people, so this year we are combining them for the 8 weeks of July and August into an 8:45am class. It sounds like a weird time but is the balance point between people who have to be at work after and people who have to manage kids before. We hope this is manageable for everyone for those 8 weeks. If you will be a bit late just let us know.
2. For now we will leave all 4 evening classes on the schedule. During the first 2 summers we were open the last two classes got combined into one. During the last 2 summers those classes got used more. For now it will stay the same (unless they aren’t being used efficiently) EXCEPT that moving forward permanently starting the first week of July the evening classes will now be 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm and 7:30pm. Again if you are going to be a few minutes late for the last class that is ok just let us know.
3. Starting in July the Saturday morning classes will be 6:30am, 7:30am, 8:30am and 9:30am. Permanently. In the fall the Minis will start at 9:30am as well.
4. Starting the first week of September when we go back to 4 morning classes they will be 6am, 7am, 8am and 9am. People dropping kids off who might sometimes be a few minutes late based on school traffic congestion etc are ok. The last class can afford to be a bit more relaxed for start time but out of respect for coaches we will ask that you be efficient in your warmup if you are a bit late.
5. The weekend of Stones and Strength we have cancelled the first and last morning class on Saturday because of coaching limitations. Mike is coming off a night shift and heading to volunteer for the Test at 11am but has offered to teach the 7:30am and 8:30am classes (what a guy!!). If you were previously registered for the first or last class you aren’t any more so please choose another one! We will bump numbers where we can (that always means fun things for programming right?!)
Because of stat holidays in the summer and the changes please make sure to check your schedules at the beginning of each week to make sure you know what you are up to. Talk to us if you have any concerns. We try to cater to the mass when making these scheduling adjustments but will take into consideration any unique circumstances that you may have. Talk to us 🙂
Heather & Jesse