Lindsay sent me this recipe… these look AMAZING!
* 3-4 large zucchinis
* 2 pounds ground bison or other ground meat
* 1 red onion, diced
* 1 eggplant, peeled and diced
* 8.5 oz sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, finely chopped
* 1 cup fresh basil, diced
* 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely diced
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 tablespoon dried oregano,
* A splash of balsamic vinegar
* Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 375. Cut a thin slice off the top of the zucchinis and scoop out the inside of the squash leaving the shell. Drizzle the insides of the squash with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes. While the squash shells are in the oven, start browning your ground meat, when the meat is almost brown, add the onions, eggplant, and diced excess zucchini, and cook until the eggplant is soft. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for another 5-10 minutes. Pull the shells out of the oven and stuff them all as full as possible with the meat mixture. Put the stuffed zucchinis back into the oven and bake for another 30-40 minutes.