If you aren’t fussy with the detailing these are quick to make…. I can see how they could take a while though if you wanted them all to look the same.
* Chill one can of regular coconut milk
* In a bowl use beaters to whip just the thick part of the coconut milk
* Add a small amount of vanilla and a sprinkle of coconut sugar and whip until thick
* Cut the stem off the strawberry and also the little hat top
* Use a spoon to configure the Santas
* Use dark chia seeds for the eyes
* Put them in the fridge until you are ready to serve your small army