Here are some important things to know about the schedule over the next week or so and also moving forward…
Next week the class schedule is a slightly adjusted because of Remembrance Day and the Winter Challenge from Friday-Sunday.
* Wednesday, November 11th the classes will be 7am, 8am, 9am and 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, first Food Group meeting at 7pm (3 spots left as I’m writing this!)
* Friday, November 13th all 4 morning classes are as planned. Because all coaches are tied up with the Winter Challenge or other work obligations in the afternoon we are unable to run any evening classes including teens. Sorry for the inconvenience, we only do this when there is no solution!
* Saturday, November 14th there will be 8:30am and 9:30am classes only (Slater is the only one available and has to wait for Tanya to get home from a night shift!). It will be programmed to accommodate larger class numbers if needed.
*** If you are interested in coming down to watch the Winter Challenge at the Richmond Oval you can purchase spectator tickets here! We have Jayde and Ellen competing as individuals and a team of Tonya, Mando, Andrew and Tyler!
IMPORTANT NOTES RE. SCHEDULING OVERALL:
1. Next weekend (13-15th) is the end of the season of disruptive weekend events at the gym, so after that we will be back to normal class times until Christmas/New Years. Thanks for your patience while we’ve had to adjust around events/courses/coaches obligations etc.
2. Moving forward starting the week of November 16th there will no longer be a 7:30pm CrossFit class. With the increase of people in Oly and PL (pulling them out of regular classes) we have noticed a shift in the popular CrossFit class times. We have been watching this closely for 3 months and there are regularly 0-2 people in the 7:30pm while there are also only a handful at 6:30pm. This is inefficient and also less fun for the classes when numbers get spread out, so until we see the 6:30pm overflow again we will keep this condensed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for those of you that have used that time slot on occasion. We hope you understand why this change makes sense at this time.
Talk to us if you have any questions!
Heather & Jesse