* 1/2 cup hazelnuts
* 1 cup pecans
* 4 tablespoons melted organic grass fed butter
* pinch of sea salt
– Preheat oven to 350.
– Place the nuts in a food processor and process until the nuts are a flour like or almond meal like consistency.
– Pour into a small mixing bowl, add the butter and salt and mix into a thick dough.
– Using your hands, spread evenly into a pie pan and bake for 10 minutes.
* 1 – 14oz can of organic pumpkin puree (nothing added, just pumpkin)
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup raw organic honey
* 1/2 cup coconut milk
– While the crust is in the oven, whisk all of the pie filling ingredients together.
– Pour into the crust that has been baked for 10 minutes, return to the oven and bake for and additional 45 minutes.
– Because of oven space we pre-made the crust and then put the whole back in the oven while we ate dinner.
– Top with Vanilla Coconut Bliss