From the Thanksgiving post:
* half a red onion thinly sliced
* 3-4 large pears
* 150 grams of prosciutto (thin but long slices work best)
* spinach (was supposed to go into this little treat, but somebody in my house ate the spinach earlier that day)
* 1 tbsp coconut oil
* 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
– saute the onion slices in the coconut oil until brown but not burned.
– peel and cut the pears into large slices
– top a piece of pear with onion, piece of spinach ( 🙁 ), and wrap with a strip of prosciutto
– bake on a baking sheet for 8 minutes.
– eat 3 before you serve them because by the time you go back over to the appetizer table they will be gone. seriously. The sweet and salty combo is so good.