From Mandy… she got it from Primal Women in the Kitchen Blog
* A dozen eggs
* 1 ½ large avocados
* ¼ c. cilantro- chopped
* ¼ c. onion- chopped
* handful of cherry tomatoes (I used 6 from our garden)- chopped
* 2 tbsp. olive oil
* 2 tsp. minced garlic
* 1 squirt of lemon juice
* pinch of red pepper flakes
* pinch of salt
* Hardboil your eggs by placing them in a sauce pan full of cold water and bringing the water to a rolling boil.
* Remove the pan from heat and allow them to sit for 15 minutes.
* Move to an ice bath for another 15 minutes. This will make them easier to peel. (Eggs that are a week+ old tend to peel easier but fresh will work too. )
* Peel eggs.
* Gently slice eggs in ½ placing the white on a plate and the yolk in a bowl.
* Mix the avocado with the egg yolks and olive oil until creamy.
* Fold in all other ingredients except the salt.
* Spoon ping-pong ball sized dollops into the egg whites.
* sprinkle salt over the top.