This one is as easy as it gets and so delicious.
– Chill one can of thick coconut milk in the fridge and place a stainless steel bowl in the freezer
– Cut peaches in half and remove the pit
– Sprinkle cinnamon on each half
– Grill on BBQ for 3-5 minutes per side
– In the mean time, use a hand beater to whip the can of chilled coconut milk with 1 tbsp of coconut sugar (or other sweetener) and a splash of vanilla. The amount of “whip” you create will be less than gratifying but after about 5 minutes it does thicken and tastes really amazing slopped all over the grilled peaches
– Pour whipped coconut milk over grilled peaches, sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top and serve with a knife and fork