On Saturday, December 21st Jayde, Ellen and I are hosting an Iron Chef style Gingerbread “House/Structure” Throwdown at the gym from 11:30-whenever we are ready to go home.
* This is open to anyone at CFS and their friends and family.
* People will work in teams of 3.
* You can make your own gingerbread walls or we can pre order you a small structure kit (for a tiny fee). Either way you will need to assemble your walls at home at least a day before so it can set. You can also come into the gym on Friday evening to build your structure and leave it over night. Your structure will need to be set up on a cookie sheet so that it can be moved around.
* You will provide your own decorative toppings but we’ll have icing glue for sticking things at the gym.
* The event itself will be 1 hr starting at 11:30 on Saturday morning. We’ll put you on the clock and when 1 hour is up what is done is done.
* We will also have a Christmas crafting table like we did last year where people can bring crafting pieces to make ornaments etc.
* Hot apple cider will be provided
* People are welcome to bring snacks and treats to share
* The winning team based on votes will win a prize…. we are still brainstorming this one.
* Sign your team up on the white board where we signed up the dodgeball teams
You don’t have to have skills to participate in this one….. just good intentions.