– Heat oven to 350 degrees
– Base: organic beef, thin cut from Nesters (I think it’s inside round?). Tenderize with mallet (if you don’t have one rough it up with a little fisticuffs). Each piece is one serving.
– Place meat on cookie sheet (I put a little Olive Oil on the sheet, but I doubt it would stick anyway
– Spread tomato paste on meat
– Sprinkle on Basil, Oregano, and Chilis
– Apply veggies (onions, peppers, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, etc)
– Put in oven and bake for about 20min
– To Zone it out a little better add a side of extra veggies or fruit and a half avocado