Just a quick reminder and follow up to our last blog post that the next 5 weeks are going to look a little different on the Friday schedule for regular classes, and the Wednesday/Thursday schedule for Teens.
* For the next 5 Friday’s there will be regular classes at 6am, 7am, 4:30pm and 5:30pm. This is based on attendance last year during the Open with the same Open competition heats in the evenings. Thursday night is also an option for doing the workout if your can’t make any of the Friday times!
* If you are competing in the Open and will be attending Friday night heats please sign into that “class” on Mindbody. If you are unable to make that time please let us know ahead of time when you plan on coming in so we can arrange a judge for you and so we don’t schedule you in for a heat that evening.
* Teen classes are cancelled on Thursdays for the next 5 weeks and will instead be on Wednesdays.
* ANYONE at all who might be interested in watching the Open competitor heats is welcome to come by the gym from 6:45pm onwards on Friday nights. Bring any friends or family… the more the better since it makes for a more exciting cheering section 🙂
* We are up to 37 people registered!!!! So exciting. Anyone else on the fence????