“I just nailed cream of celery soup.
* 1 bunch of Celery
* 4 or 5 shallots
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 3 strips of bacon
* 1 white potato
* salt & pepper
* 2 tbs of Better Than Bouillon veggie base (make your own stock if you want 100% paleo)
1. In a cast iron pan bake your bacon strips until crispy. Then eat the bacon.
2. In bacon fat saute onions, celery, garlic, potato
3. When half soft transfer to a pot and add 2 tablespoons of stock.
4. Simmer for an hour
5. Puree in a blender until smooth
6. add salt and pepper.
PS. add stock to taste, the Better Than Bouillon can be salty if you add too much”