From the Thanksgiving Post:
*4 cups fresh cranberries
* 1 cup water
* 1 cup unfiltered apple juice
* Juice from 1 orange
* 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
* ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
* 2 tablespoons raw organic honey (make it 4 tablespoons if you like a sweeter sauce)
– In a large soup pot add the cranberries, water, apple juice, and orange juice and bring to a boil.
– Add the ginger, cinnamon, and honey and simmer, stirring often until the cranberries are broken down and the sauce becomes thick, about 10-15 minutes.