From the Thanksgiving Post:
* 2 ½ cups broccoli florets, finely chopped
* 1 ½ cups of cauliflower, finely chopped
* 1 shallot finely chopped
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup coconut milk
* ½ teaspoon black pepper
* ½ teaspoon sea salt
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
– In a medium sized bowl, mix together the shallots, broccoli and cauliflower.
– In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, garlic, salt and pepper.
– Pour the egg/coconut milk mixture over the broccoli, cauliflower and shallots and mix well.
– Bake in an 11’ round glass baking dish (we used a medium size rectangular with a glass cover), covered at 350 for 45 minutes.