Booking Mexico update

  Blog, Community Blog   2   

Woaaaah people, you are more keen than I thought! Seems like interest is high so for those of you who know you’re in and can commit to the deposit, let’s make a move. I have emailed back and forth with the booking agent a bit more and here is what I know:

1. If you pay your deposit, you can change your room type or number of people per room, ONLY if there is availability. Deposits are non-refundable, BUT they are transferable until October!

2. In regards to that, I know that so far there may be a few girls going sans their partner and looking to share a room with others. You can post to comments or come talk to me and I can tell you who else is in the same boat.

3. The agent is saying that the airline rates can be the most variable factor in the price going up. I know they are motivated to book us now because it’s their business, but it would also be really disappointing to pay much more than this really good rate. Point being, if you know you want to go and can pay the deposit now, do it (see point #1).

4. To book I need your full names as they appear on your passport, your birth date, your credit card info, what type of room you want, and who you are sharing a room with. Please also let me know if you are ok with a superior room if all the deluxes are booked. If we don’t book 10 people (5 rooms) by next week we lose this initial quote. I believe I have 4 rooms confirmed right now.

If you just aren’t sure, don’t worry about it too much… I would guess that the price won’t change too much (I hope!) and I’d be surprised if the availability wasn’t there when you do decide.

I am going to collect all earlybird booking people’s info by next Monday, June 27th (a little spare time for people who forget things easily). After that, if you decide you want to go I’ll just submit it to the booking agent as I receive it.

Sound good?


Show Comments Section